RAIN Young Affiliates
RAIN Young Affiliates are a group of young leaders (21 to 39) who empower more people to live, open more minds and help overcome prejudice and stigma of HIV and AIDS. Through volunteer, leadership, philanthropy, and social opportunities RAIN Young Affiliates are investing in the mission and vision of RAIN. By integrating the wisdom and voices of these young professionals we are promoting a dialogue and breaking down social barriers connected with HIV/AIDS.
Opportunities for RAIN Young Affiliates:
- Volunteer/Leadership Engagement including
- volunteer with client buddy program
- volunteer to produce a fundraising event
- volunteer to support day of event
- volunteer to support administrative staff
- Six free issues of Charlotte Magazine
- Networking events along with invitations to other donor receptions and special events
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Acknowledgement on RAIN website
How Do I Join?
Commit to a minimum investment of $120 and actively volunteer with RAIN. Your gift can be made on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis (contributions are unrestricted and not related to an event).
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call 704.973.9818.
RAIN Young Affiliates Steering Committee
||Nathan B. Smith