SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Positive Change is RAIN’s social media ambassadors and is an online community of supporters who mix our messages onto their social media platforms. In turn, your name and social media platforms will be featured on our social media ambassador page.
Social media ambassadors are critical to helping RAIN expand our awareness of HIV, break down social stigma and help spread our message of compassion and care for those not only living with HIV but those that are at risk. Show the world that you’re making a positive change! Join RAIN’s Social Media Ambassadors Program today!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
RAIN will push out information about our current activities, campaigns and news. Logos, brochures and important details will be outlined. Positive Change members can pick and choose what they’d like to help promote using their social media platforms.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO MENTION RAIN?
We ask ambassadors to follow @RAINCLT on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and post about RAIN at least once per month (12 times per year). Some examples are:
- A blog post
- A few tweets, tagging us
- Facebook mentions, tagging us
- Sharing stories or posts we make
- Posting a video or picture from Instagram when you are volunteering or attending one of our events
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
In addition to the sheer excitement and honor of being a RAIN Positive Change member, here are some of the fantastic benefits you’ll enjoy:
- For new members: Welcome Packet that includes information about RAIN and the services we provide and some RAIN branded swag (we are only able to ship within the United States)
- Special invitations to RAIN events
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Exclusive feature on our Positive Change page
HOW DO I QUALIFY AND SIGN UP?
Social media ambassadors for RAIN must have at least one social media platform that is public (not set to private) so that shared RAIN content can be seen by everyone.
Simply fill out the registration form below to sign up:
For More Information Contact: